Kelly Hartman

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelly Hartman

Hi everyone. My name is Kelly. I am a high school Sophomore and I found this site yesterday during my english class, because we are doing reports on people we were assigned. I looked at it again when I got home and well...now I am a member. LOL

I love the Titanic and have always been a Big fan since before I can remember. But I never could find a site like this.

Anyway, I am looking for as much information as possible about Irene (Renee) Harris. She was the wife of Henry Birkhardt Harris. I found a tiny bit of information. Just her birthday and that she was married three times after the sinking of the Titanic where she lost her first husband. If anyone could tell me anything else, that would be really great! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Kelly Hartman
P.S. you could also mail it to me at [email protected]

K

Kelly Hartman

Oops! I submitted without realizing that I didn't say anything about myself in my last post! So here is goes...I just turned 16 this past Saturday (January 3rd), I am a Sophomore in high school, I live in the U.S. in the state of Ohio, and thats basically it. Sorry I didn't post this when/where I was supposed to! I'm new at this!

Sincerely,
Kel

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Kelly,

Welcome aboard! This is the best site for all things Titanic.

I don't have any information on Irene Harris, but some of the other passenger researcher's might be able to help you.

It's good to have you here!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

K

Kelly Hartman

Hey Jason! Thanks for the welcome! It's really good to be here. There is just so much information to look at too!

Sincerely,
Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.