Ken Marschall and Don Lynch at the New England Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2002
Tommorow night (May 29) Ken Marschall and Don Lynch will be at the New England Aquarium, around 7pm, and there will be a free airing of Ghosts Of The abyss. I will be there, and am eager to know if anyone else from this board will be going too?

Across Boston Harbor at Commonwealth pier, the Big Piece arrived from the wreksite in Aug 1998....So Boston truly is the city where Titanic completed her maiden voyage (albiet 86 years late)...

Tarn Stephanos

Jan 7, 2002
The airing Of "Ghosts Of The Abyss" went well- my 33rd viewing!
Ken and Don followed the film with a Q& A session , during which many questions were answered..
Afterwards both Ken and Don lingered to sign their book and answer more Titanic themes questions.
Ken suggested one indication the grand stairacase may have floated out of the shattered dome was the fact no baulestrades have been found in the grand staircase shaft area.
A great night, both Ken and Don were true gentlemen, true Titanic buffs.
Did anyone else attend?

Regards

Tarn Stephanos

Mar 13, 2000
tarn no but i would like to meet them someday to tell them how much i enjoy their book titanic an illistrated history i think they are two of the best titanic experts i think that mr marschall's paintings of the titanic are amazing and i cant think of onother artist that can paint such wonderful pictures of the titanic like he can jennifer mueller

Status
Not open for further replies.