Kendra Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
I am not exactly new to the board, well compared to most of you I am.
happy.gif
I just found this and figured I would introduce myself. The first time I heard about Titanic, I was about 7 or 8 and my father said something to me about how mysterious both the Titanic and the Lost City of Atlantis were. I didn't know anything about either one, and once I figured out that there was no real proof of Atlantis, I dove into Titanic.
My interest was once again piqued, when the Titanic movie came out in 1997. I was slightly confused as to all of the mistakes and have slowly been figuring out which is hollywood, and which is truth. My stepfather was a marine so I moved around a lot. This made it hard to find and keep resources. If only I had found this site back then. I would probably have a book out by now....
happy.gif

My ancestry is a little vague on my mother's side. No one seems to know where they originated. My great grandmother on my father's side was a mail order bride from France. My grandfather, on my father's side, and his family came over from england. That's about all I know.
happy.gif

I have been intrigued by the Titanic for many years and read every book I can get my hands on, and watch every movie as well. ET has helped me so very much. I appreciate each and every contribution from the members and moderators.

Thanks,
Kendra

Status
Not open for further replies.