Kevin Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Murphy

May 17, 2006
Hi everyone
I'm very excited to be apart of this site after months of just reading the various threads and getting to know more about the Titanic.
I've been interested in Titanic for many years and even more interested in it since i found out i had a relative on the ship and i'm keen to know more about the ship and possibly more about my relative.

Many thanks Kev

M

michelle rowlett

Hi there Kevin, and welcome, im sure you will have a great time here on this site, its been a wealth of information to me! Sounds interesting about your relative, whats there name? do you know alot about them, im sure you are in the right place to find out anyway. Good luck, see you around.

Kevin Murphy

May 17, 2006
Thanks for the welcome, about my relative...his name is William Carney and he was a lift attendant, unfortunatly he didn't survive the disaster.
Also i was recently showed a photograph of him and he looks the spitting image of my grandfather which seems very strange to see.

I found out where he was buried and was surprised to know that he is buried next to the some what infamous j.dawson in halifax canada which to me is pretty interesting to know, i would like to learn more about him so if anyone can point me in the right direction as to were to look for info on him then that would be great thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.