Kimberley Loop

K

Kimberly R. Loop

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and really enjoy reading all of the messages. I'm still trying to figure things out. I didn't realize that there were so many other people out there as interested in Titanic as me. Sometimes I think my friends think that I'm obsessed. I've even had my students read Robert Ballard's "Exploring the Titanic". Many of my reluctant readers are interested in reading because of that book! They've even written Robt.Ballard. He's written back and they get so excited! I hope to hear from someone. Kimby

H

Haiko Blikian

HI Kimby, Im a high school senior and I know exactly how you feel, its as if we are the sour apples of the bunch. Anyways good to hear from you, and hope to see your messages.....Welcome Aboard!!

Haiko

K

Kimberly R. Loop

Hi Haiko- Thanks for the welcome. I'm really having fun with the message board. What are you most interested in when it comes to the Titanic? I've found myself very interested in the Thayer family and Alma Paulson and her four children. I went to Halifax, Nova Scotia last summer and the story of Alma Paulson really broke my heart. Do you know much about her? It is a very depressing story, but she was so incredible brave. Kimby