Kraft ANTR

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
Actually, Michael, every so often a copy shows up for auction on Ebay. If I run across one, I'll post it for you.

Best regards,
Cook

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
About three months ago there was an original 16mm TV print of this on eBay, I got pipped in the last ten second for it.

Phil

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
And trust me - I've seen Phil when he's pipped - something that defies words.
Note to Lorna - email me privately; I've got photos.

Sneakily,
Cook

L

Lorna Hind

Cook - photos you say? How much are you asking? I've got money (well, a bit).

Lorna

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
Dear long suffering Lorna,

Maybe I better find out just what photos Phil has of this old country boy - perhaps an exchange deal can be worked out.

See if you can purloin any such photos which include a very large, bearded man, possibly down on all fours.

Your humble servant,
Cook

Sep 26, 2009
TV GUIDE magazine did a feature on the Kraft Television Theatre version of "A Night to Remember" in color. The article was called "A Ship Sinks in Brooklyn" and was in issue # 156, March 24-30, 1956. If you can find an issue from a major television market like the East coast, the same TV GUIDE ran a large ad in its black and white section. TV GUIDE ran ads for the rerun of the "A Night to Remember" episode on the Kraft Television Theatre in issue #161, April 28-May 4, 1956 in major market's black and white section. If you email me at [email protected], I will give you the address and telephone number of a TV GUIDE magazine dealer in New Jersey. I cannot guarantee he' still in business, but it's worth a try. Robert H. Gibbons

Sep 26, 2009
About 1971 I bought an authorized VHS copy of the Kraft ANTR from a television archives in Chicago. Don't have the address, but the price was about $75 and I had to sign my life away with paperwork that said I would never show this tape for money, that I would never reproduce it, etc. I donated it to the Fall River Museum where the Titanic model from Fox's 1953 TITANIC is exhibited. Robert H. Gibbons