Lawrence Beesley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 1998
Actually Senan, I think Janet Gretsky is the real culprit and has used Wayne as a puppet. They've been marching to Rachmaninoff's Symphonie du Druckiges Arschlochen.

Mike Herbold

Dec 13, 1999
Is it Janet Gretzky or Betty Greitzer?
Careful, Phil -- that's another California connection. The Rach died in Beverly Hills in 1943. Want me to order you a DC? Things are getting spooky.
Confused and Concerned.

Mar 10, 1998
Janet is his wife--maybe Betty is a concubine? I also think there is a Hortense Fern Gretsky who was the mistress of Duncan Hines.

Pat Cook

Apr 26, 2000
Good point, Phil. The question before the house: How does Lawrence Beesley's baggage ticket play into the equation?

Well, first we can rule out his claim check (Number 208) - that was for his valuables (cash, in his case) placed in the Purser's office safe. The question asked how does his baggage ticket play into the equation - the equation having something to do with the year 2000.

First, if we subtract the year the Titanic sank from this year, we come up with the number 88. Astonishingly, this is the EXACT number of keys on a piano! And there was a piano on the Titanic!

Or if we combine the weights of Lawrence, his first and second wives, their children AND the two books Beesley stuffed into his Norfolk jacket, we find they all weigh...2000 pounds! And this was ALSO, what the grand piano on the Titanic weighed!

It is all too spooky for me but it is nearly Halloween here so...Trick or Treat!

Best regards,
Cook

J

John G. Moran IV

your attempts to grasp the millennium in relation to the baggage number are amusing.
no. 31444 is an equation the equivalent of Los Alamos-however, this is not the answer.
the answer as follows
"31" the Maiden"????????
444-the year!!!!The Voyage!!!!!!!
this equation leads to the White House
the 88 keys on a piano would relate to facing the music regarding an incident in '88 (1988) on 12-21

J

John G. Moran IV

mr. Cook.
never discount anything in relation to the Titanic including the claim No. 208.
However, you are correct in surmising the proper no. is 31444 for Mr. Beesley.

J

John G. Moran IV

Senan,

All parties that have accomplished their life's course in relation to the Titanic will have involvement. The actual definitive reasons will be revealed shortly.
while Wayne is presently tied up with his investment in the Phoenix Coyotes, the short term
is not the long term goals of Titanic, the answer to the millennium.

Dec 12, 1999
The "equation" commences with the Dec. 21, 1988 Pan Am disaster over Lockerbie, Scotland, and ends with destruction. This apocalyse is somehow tied in Mr. Moran's mind to sports figures, events in Mr. Moran's life, and related - additionally - to "Titanic" (i.e., "titanic" drop in the stock market, "titanic" actor, something "titanic" about the White House . . . although Bush and Gore are hardly "titanic" in my perception of presidents). None of the "equation" makes sense, and indeed, it's not supposed to. Call it "Titanica Dadaism."

J

John G. Moran IV

Joe,
I have not released the sequence that will fuse the complete picture. as to clinton or gore, both are a bore.
Regardless, bush is no great alternative.
The Titanic message will prove positive from an intellectual standpoint and awareness to our creation.
as to the disasters, that was the Titanic and so should not be construed unfavorably a comparative to present developments and events.

Also, I have not released the picture on
No. 31444-however, I may very shortly.

also, my visit to Washington, D.C. and the web site will prove electrifying.

Senan Molony

Jun 28, 1998
Dublin
1) The Pope recently released the Third Secret of Fatima.

2) There was a Fatima Masselmany on the Titanic. The Pope has said many Masses. Mass-a-many.He said one at Fatima THIS YEAR.

3) However, the number 3909-04, allegedly said to be the Titanic’s hull number, supposedly reads "no Pope" backwards. When you look at it in a mirror. And squint a bit.

4) Archibald Butt carried a 1912 letter from the then-Pope to President Taft on the Titanic; Butt returning to the US from a private meeting with His Holiness in the Vatican at which he presented a letter from Taft.

5) The Pope's letter was lost when the Titanic itself became "holey."

6) Yet Fatima survived.

Now, riddle me that.

J

John G. Moran IV

Senan,

The hull number is very fascinating and has great meaning. It was 390904 and did reflect a 'no Pope'
image in the water.This proved to be an irritating situation for the R.C. workers. In those times, there would have been far and few between in Belfast.
The Titanic has great significance to the CAtholic religion as well as the formation of the Church of England. One would have to go to great depth to see the corollary correctly. However, there is one.
Did President Taft send another ambassador (representative) back to Rome?
Since I received so many ice warnings regarding my millennium Titanic, it is best that I pause and not state the hull's actual meaning.

The best.

John

Senan Molony

Jun 28, 1998
Dublin
The number 3909-04
Gives April (in 2 millennia more)
(Well it's another 1909
But I'm rounding up the time)
Yet adding 88 to 1912 is core.

Reflected in that 3909-04
A Pope who's held is not-exactly awe
"'E's the 128,"
Say the Cockneys at the gate
Backward-launching 401 of yore.*
(*Actually 1 o' 3; but very much the one to fore)

401 on 10/4 Southampton saw
So, the tenth of April 3909, or..?
(The 15th saw 1500
In 1912 six-feet undered)
I cannot fathom fathoms to the floor.

Maybe 3909 mid-April comes the war?
When it's Nope to hope by the 15th of 04...
19:12 is twelve past seven
(The present Pope will be in Heaven)
Along with those who've Petered out before.

Is this anywhere close, John?
Go on, put us out of our misery...
What's the revelation?????????????????

Senan Molony

Jun 28, 1998
Dublin
Wait — I’ve been up all night, scrunching calculations into balls of paper. But I think I’ve finally got it.

401 was the Titanic’s yard number at Harland and Wolff.
401 plus 1912 is… 2313.
So far, so good. But we’re now in the year 2000, so we have to add 88 years since then.
2313 plus 88 is…

Don’t you see? The second 401 - another Titanic disaster! - is due before the end of this very year.

Time is short.

Status
Not open for further replies.