Lego Titanic Models

Sep 15, 2017
Working out the placement of the watertight bulkheads (highlighted in bright orange). This would certainly help me in terms of getting the decks lined up perfectly. :)
23120033_532207090455285_2716867787480380393_o.png

Reactions: 1 users

WSFHunter

Jan 2, 2019
In the Daily Mail on the 21st of December 2018 there was a story of Keith Morton who built a 9ft Lego model of Titanic.

It took him 3 years, 40'000 bricks and a lot of patience. It was built in three sections with second hand bricks and includes a Lego Jack and Rose on the bow and a very worried looking Lego crewman

Reactions: 2 users
S

SmileyGirl

You’re welcome :) I wish I had the space, time and patience to do this :D

Reactions: 1 user

Jimmi-DK

Oct 12, 2019
Denmark
I build this model of Titanic for LEGO Ideas:
RMS Titanic

If it gets enough votes it can become an official LEGO set.
It's nearly a meter long, and consists of 2999 pieces with the display stand.

titanic_01.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I'm anxious to see it. My son and I put together a LEGO Titanic and Britannic (we ran out of bricks before we could build Olympic) for a LEGO contest a couple of years ago. My pictures are at:

http://www.flash.net/~sparks12/misc.html

Parks
I always used to put my spare legos together into a Titanic. It was so fun to have it sink. I’d always try to make her floatable:)

Nemtzsche

Sep 10, 2020
Paris, France
nemtzsche.wordpress.com
I'm a Lego enthusiast but not so much of a builder. I have found Lego knock-offs of the Titanic on Amazon. Did anyone here buy an existing set of the sort? Is it worth it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Cam, are you following me? lol

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I'm a Lego enthusiast but not so much of a builder. I have found Lego knock-offs of the Titanic on Amazon. Did anyone here buy an existing set of the sort? Is it worth it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Cam, are you following me? lol
I had a knock off titanic LEGO set. Wasn’t very good.

am I following you? No, but when I saw the LEGO thread I had to click on it!

• Haha

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I'm hyperventilating a bit, I'm a huge nanoblock enthusiast and I had no idea they made a Titanic model!!! Sadly it is unavailable in the French store but I hope it makes someone here happy! (sorry if this is off-topic but I did not see the need to create a different thread for what is essentially miniature Lego)
:eek:

I must click this