S

SmileyGirl

You’re welcome :) I wish I had the space, time and patience to do this :D

Reactions: Cam Houseman
J

Jimmi-DK

I build this model of Titanic for LEGO Ideas:
RMS Titanic

If it gets enough votes it can become an official LEGO set.
It's nearly a meter long, and consists of 2999 pieces with the display stand.

Titanic 01

• Love
Reactions: Nemtzsche and Cam Houseman
Nemtzsche

Nemtzsche

I'm a Lego enthusiast but not so much of a builder. I have found Lego knock-offs of the Titanic on Amazon. Did anyone here buy an existing set of the sort? Is it worth it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Cam, are you following me? lol

Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

I'm a Lego enthusiast but not so much of a builder. I have found Lego knock-offs of the Titanic on Amazon. Did anyone here buy an existing set of the sort? Is it worth it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Cam, are you following me? lol
I had a knock off titanic LEGO set. Wasn’t very good.

am I following you? No, but when I saw the LEGO thread I had to click on it!

• Haha
Reactions: Nemtzsche
Nemtzsche

Nemtzsche

That’s what I fear. I’m still very tempted... Let’s just hope that someone hops on this thread with the miracle knock-off set haha

Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

That’s what I fear. I’m still very tempted... Let’s just hope that someone hops on this thread with the miracle knock-off set haha
I've been looking for years. I hope so!

Nemtzsche

Nemtzsche

I'm hyperventilating a bit, I'm a huge nanoblock enthusiast and I had no idea they made a Titanic model!!! Sadly it is unavailable in the French store but I hope it makes someone here happy! (sorry if this is off-topic but I did not see the need to create a different thread for what is essentially miniature Lego)

• Love
Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

I'm hyperventilating a bit, I'm a huge nanoblock enthusiast and I had no idea they made a Titanic model!!! Sadly it is unavailable in the French store but I hope it makes someone here happy! (sorry if this is off-topic but I did not see the need to create a different thread for what is essentially miniature Lego)
:eek:

I must click this

Rose F.

Rose F.

I thought I had seen a thread about lego's on this board. Ran across this news item. Cheers.
I am super excited for this; all I need to do is find somewhere to put her.

Steven Christian

Steven Christian

I am super excited for this; all I need to do is find somewhere to put her.
It says its 4.5 feet long but not how tall it is. Maybe a dedicated shelf on a large book case?. I don't know anything about lego's. I didn't even know they had kits like these and others like the Roman Colosseum that was mentioned in the article. In my day it was Revell model kits. Cheers.

RiffRanger

RiffRanger

The bow unfortunately ruins for me. It's a shame too because the rest looks great. I don't understand how they got the bow so wrong. The forecastle is too narrow and the bow angle is wrong.

Personally, I prefer (and have) the COBI Titanic. It's not as detailed as the Lego one but I think overall it has a much better profile.

840 brick historic ship ship cobi 187946 1200x1200