Leo has fond memories of Titanic

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
From Access Hollywood:

Leo: I Have ‘Fond Memories’ Of ‘Titanic’

quote:

In 1997, James Cameron’s “Titanic” became the highest-grossing film in box office history —and made a star out of young actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who became a teen idol to millions of young girls.

Over a decade later, the actor has carved out an impressive career, but he says he hasn’t forgotten where he got his start.

For the rest, go to http://www.accesshollywood.com/leo-i-have-fond-memories-of-titanic_article_11448

May 27, 2007
I hear Leo and Kate Winslet will be in a new movie together called "Revolutionary Road". From the previews I saw last night Sam Mendes’ upcoming film, “Revolutionary Road” looks like it takes place in the early to mid 60's. Looks like Winslet and DiCaprio play a couple disenchanted with suburbia. Echos of Titanic I know but “Revolutionary Road” looks like a thought provoking movie. I might go see the show if I can get a sitter.

Oct 15, 2007
I read the article that was in Entertainment Weekly magazine about a month ago or more about it. I thought it was a pretty good article. Kate was surprised how much their chemistry was still sticking after all of these years.I hear the love scenes were not easy because her husband directs this one. I'm glad they got back together,and I hope maybe one of them will get an Oscar this time. I can't think of a better leading lady in his movies than Kate to win an Oscar.

May 27, 2007
quote:

Kate was surprised how much their chemistry was still sticking after all of these years.

DiCaprio and Winslet do have good chemistry after all these years. I forgot Mendes was Winslet's husband. Kate did seem a little tense from what I saw from the preview but Leo was as well. I chalked it up to the character they were playing. I hope they both get the Oscar nod this time. As I said from the previews it looked like a good film and interesting story.​