Light fittings in smoking room

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adrian neal lewis

Does anyone have any information on the glass light fittings in the first class smoking room. I believe I may have two of the cut glass light shades from this room and would appreciate any further information - which factory made these items etc.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Matt, you know by now what my feelings are regarding the unauthorized and unacknowledged recycling of my posts. In this case also you are responding to a question asked a long time ago by a person long departed from the forum. Always check dates before reviving a very old thread - there's no point in talking to people who aren't here any more.

Matt Simons

Mar 12, 2005
I replied to the other post you made on my post and again I am very sorry. I feel very bad about misunderstanding this and what I did. I hope you can forgive me. I will delete my posting.

Jun 12, 2004
Matt,

In case you didn't know: If you step on Bob's toes, he will firmly let you know about it, but he is very laidback, very helpful, and very friendly, so no need to worry about him sending a vendetta out on you. Just say "I'm sorry," and the problem is usually resolved.

Oh yes, and what a sense of humor this guy has. WOW! He'll keep you rolling in the proverbial aisles. ;)

Isn't that right, Bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.