Lisa Kraner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa Kraner

May 26, 2005
Just wanted to say hi to all of you, I've been interested in Titanic for the last two years. I have read all the interesting and educational posts on this website and really admirer all of you as you possess alot of knowledge on Titanic. I finally found the courage to actually register and post my first thread!

Lisa Kraner

May 26, 2005
Thank you Jason, I really respect you and the rest of the titanic board members/moderators and your great knowledge.......I don't know what I have to offer, except a keen interest in the history of Titanic and my feelings on the matter! It's strange and I can't explain it but I am drawn to this website and the titanic!

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
You're welcome, Lisa.

If you're reading a thread and you feel that you have something to add, feel free to post it. You don't have to have a superior knowledge on the ship, just a keen interest which you already have, so that's a good start.

You'll learn a lot on this board, trust me.
happy.gif

Best wishes,

Jason
happy.gif

Lisa Kraner

May 26, 2005
Your too kind to me! I will take your advise to heart, as from my researching this website, i've seen enough members (or ex ones) put there foot in there mouth so to speak, and I don't want to be one of those! It took enough courage like I said to register. I will add when I feel I have something to offer all of you
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.