Long time lurker, first time poster

May 17, 2021
Cheyenne, WY
Hello there! You may have seen me in a number of Titanic Facebook groups. I've been a Titanic history buff since I was 6, and now at 28 the interest hasn't faded. I've lurked through ET for over a decade but never thought to register and post. I'm a huge fan of actual message boards, so I thought I'd make an account and start actively participating.

Thanks!

Reactions: 3 users
Nov 14, 2005
Hello there! You may have seen me in a number of Titanic Facebook groups. I've been a Titanic history buff since I was 6, and now at 28 the interest hasn't faded. I've lurked through ET for over a decade but never thought to register and post. I'm a huge fan of actual message boards, so I thought I'd make an account and start actively participating.

Thanks!
Welcome to the board. Cheers.

Ed Coghlan

Mar 10, 2007

Thanks!
Well done Ethan