LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN AND WOMEN

• Thread starter Raphael Lacerda
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raphael Lacerda

I WANT TO KNOW WHO WANTS TO VISIT THE WRECK SITE I'VE HEARD IT'S ABOUT $30,000 ALL OF US TOGETHER WE CAN DO IT SO LET'S ROUND UP !!! THERE IS A COMPANY THAT RENTS OUT THE SUBMERSIBLE MIRR.

I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE CRAZY BUT TRUST ME I'M SICK OF "WONDERING" HOW IT WOULD LOOK LIKE IN REAL LIFE NOW I'M GOING THERE

PS: LET ME KNOW !

R

Raphael Lacerda

mike is this better now u have been rude to me not really nice for a moderator

R

Raphael Lacerda

i've wanted to go there for a very long time and i know it is possible but i want to go with someone that is just as fanatical as me

and sorry about the caps is it that bothersome to u?????

Beth Barber

Jun 7, 2001
Raphael - Michael wasn't being rude to you. He was just letting you know what the general rule is when posting messages.

- Beth

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
I wasn't rude, but I guess one's results vary. Iwas asking this in my capacity as a moderator as we have some rules covering this sort of thing. Click on Rules and Nettiqette for more information.

Regarding the dive, I unfortunately don't have $30,000 lying around and the Internal Rape Revenue Service has some dibbs on my small fortune come April 15th. (Funny how disasters happen on that date.)
lame.gif

Go for it though. If I had the cash, I would.

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
I would love to see the ship, up close.
However, I think one of us will have to win the California Lottery jackpot, first.

Besides, even if we could start a pool, we'd still have to raise a lot of money, per person.

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Actually, if we all win big in our individual state lotteries, we could set up our own submersible fund.

California's current jackpot is about $12 Million. That might make a nice downpayment.

N

Natalie Gleason

I too would love to be able to afford the dive down to see Titanic. Unfortunately, my pocketbook says otherwise. Would be cool though.

Don Tweed

May 5, 2002
I guess to win the lottery you have to play first right?
Oh well!, I will make up a sign that reads: Will Work For Money So I Can Dive On The Titanic, and stand on a freeway off ramp!
Here those folks make some pretty good green!!!
happy.gif

-Don

Don Tweed

May 5, 2002
Lee,
We do that and win!!! Not only will we all dive but there will probably be enough left over for us all to recreate the sailing on the 100th anniversary!!!
happy.gif

-Don

N

Natalie Gleason

I with you there Michael. That is part of the trip I could absolutely do without!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.