Looking for any information on J A Bradshaw (crew member)

rosebud

Apr 17, 2012
Hi, I am looking for any information on John Albert Bradshaw, my Great Great Uncle. I have trawled the internet and found what's there but I had hoped some one might know more. I found him in the 1911 census so I know his full name and that he was living, as married, to my G G Aunt, Florence. I have not found a marriage registered, so maybe they were not married.

Thanks rosebud

rosebud

Apr 17, 2012
Hi, I am looking for any information on John Albert Bradshaw, my Great Great Uncle. I have trawled the internet and found what's there but I had hoped some one might know more. I found him in the 1911 census so I know his full name and that he was living, as married, to my G G Aunt, Florence. I have not found a marriage registered, so maybe they were not married.

Thanks rosebud
Could anyone help as as to how to find (free/cheap) information on John Bradshaw and if he was married to my Great Aunt?

Would there be a list of compensation claimants?

A

Andrew Williams

Greetings Rosebud -- Welcome to the message board.

Nothing is free and cheap nowaday's I am afriad to say!

I like you have gone through the channels checking for the registration of a marriage. Rather strange as no disposition is recorded. His birth is recorded but no marriage.

Compensation Claims are much harder to locate as a vast majority over the last hundred years have disappeared. The occasion report can be found in a local newspaper. If I were you 'rosebud' I would turn my search to place of his birth and switch tactis by checking the local library to see what local papers were around in those day's.

I can only offer the advise with the above I've submitted. Good luck with your search.