Looking for someone who was interested in obtaining my Gracie book from ET

G

Guest (R17)

Hello

About 8 months ago a nice gentleman from ET made me an offer for my signed Graice book. I hope you will pardon me for not remembering your name - was a while ago :) I have tried to find you on Titanica under the passenger/artist Millit section with no luck. I was wondering if you are still interested in obtaining it. If not no problem. Would be very grateful if you could email me ether way.

Many thanks

G

Guest (R17)

Hi Paul

Sorry and thank you. It must be annoying when things get put in the wrong place.

Thanks for being polite about it. Not all the so called moderators take that approach when things get put in the wrong place !

Cheers

Feb 14, 2011
Miles, signed by whom?
Not Gracie methinks-he was dead when the bookj came out..
Another survivor perhaps?
"Truth about the Titanic" is indeed a classic..

It amazes me the depth and scope of the detective work Gracie accomplished without the benifit of the technology of the internet. How on earth did he do it?

regards

Tarn Stephanos

Feb 24, 2004
Hi Tarn-
I think it was actually a copy of "The Sinking of the Titanic and other Great Sea Disasters" (The one w/ the yellow cover that was sold just weeks after it sank)-

Darren

Reactions: 1 user
G

Guest (R17)

Hello Darren :)))

You bit of old filth! Did you win your letter from Ebay ? Why are they letting vermon free on this board !

The Gracie book has been sold now. Went for £100.