Jim Currie

Apr 16, 2008
NewtonMearns, Glasgow, Scotland.
Thanks, Jim, and sorry for the late reply : I was paralyzing from the neck and had to have a surgery that longs 10 hours to avoid staying in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. It was so hard, and still is for I have the right hand which is almost paralysed and they don't know if it is the transplant (bones) that would have failed. I will know it this week. Before losing my right hand, I used to type about 80 words / minute, and now it's about 10... So I am so frustrated and hope it won't be forever. Maybe another awful surgery -- surrounded by Covid patients ! :eek:

Anyway, all these words to say thank you :)
Hello Kareen,

I just saw the above. Looks like you have been having a hard time. I can only imagine what is going through your mind. Anyway, I am always glad to help in any way I can with your research. I am not familiar with Senan's take on the subject but I can imagine it would be merciless.

I too have often had unkind thoughts about the man... mainly in his attitude toward individuals who, who no fault on their part, found themselves in a place they would rather not be.

Anyway... take care and I hope everything works to your advantage.