Loss of a Titanic Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2001
Dear Board Members,

I don't know how many of you know Frank Jackson but I've just been notified that he passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. I am in shock as of the writing of this posting, for he was a dear friend of mine and confided some of his secrets with me in the time I knew him. It greatly saddens me to lost a fellow enthusiast, for I get attached to you Titanic people too quickly.

Geoff Whitfield and I had posted to him in the WTC Atrocity thread not long ago.

I have personally never lost a friend in my life. I've only had to suffer the loss of my grandmother years ago, so this is my very first loss of a friend, which comes as a shock to my person. I better take it easy.

Thank you if you're reading my posting, for I am really sad about losing Frank.

My prayers and thoughts go out to his family.

From Teri

Apr 7, 2001
George,

Thanks for posting. I'm still a little sad, but doing a bit better. Dave and I are going to reschedule for this Sunday, so that cheers me up.
happy.gif

Again, thanks for your post.

Here are the pictures that he posted recently:

http://www.geocities.com/frankjacko1/Jacksons.html

Take Care George,
Your Friend,

Teri

Dec 31, 2000
Teri,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend and a fellow Titanic enthusiast. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

Many Blessings to you,

Beverly

Dave Hudson

Apr 25, 2001
Teri,

My deepest sympathies go out to you and all who knew Frank. It's always sad to hear of a loss in our tight little community.

Respectfully,

David

Apr 7, 2001
Beverly, David, Michael,

You're so sweet to come here and post to me. Thank you so very much. (and I want to thank those Board Members who wrote to me off the Board) It's nice to know that you are thinking of me. And yes David just like you say, it is awful losing one of our Titanic friends especially.

Thanks again guys.

Teri

Status
Not open for further replies.