Louise Taylor

L

Louise Taylor

Hi I am Louise and I am a Titanic fanatic !! I guess the tragedy and morbidity affects just about everyone.. some of us have to read into more detail all of the facts.. I have spent many hours in Londons public record office sifting through the documents allowed to be seen... I am interested in the effects and compensations that were never presented to the families of the crew.. if you have any information please write and let me know.. thankyou...Louise
PS i would also like to know what other Titanic fanatics are like.. I havent met any others...

J

James Maxwell

Hi Louise. I'm a Titanic fanatic and over 24 (well over 24!)and new to this message board. I've been a Titanic fanatic since pre-history, but fanaticism is like that - once your hooked your hooked so don't fight it - enjoy it and anyway I'm an Irish fanatic - it's well known we're more fanatical than most!!
regards James

Diane Ostrow

May 19, 2001
Hi Louise!
I am a Titanic Fanatic and 38 years young! I'm relatively new to being "bitten by the bug", but thanks to all the wonderful people here I am learning tons and tons! I buy, read, and listen to everything I can get my hands on (thank heavens my hubby's hooked too!)! If you're a fanatic you're definately in the right place!
Ahoy,
Diane

Apr 11, 2001
Louise- not met anymore fanatics? Where HAVE you been socializing-?? we are everywhere (mostly in the libraries, cemeteries, archives, public record offices and in front of our computers in the off-hours! The disease has no cure- welcome to the Terminal Cases Ward!
24 x 2 + a few years!

Pat Cook

Apr 27, 2000
Shelly, for God's sake, will you close your parenthesis - I'm still holding my breath!

Your blue boy
Cook

Apr 7, 2001
Louise,

In your first post way up above in the beginning of this thread you said you'd like to know what other Titanic fanatics are like. Well - - reread all of the posts here and you'll get a jolly well good idea!!! The "fanatics" have all posted here, excluding myself of course!

Hee Hee.
lame.gif

Teri

Apr 11, 2001
Actually Teri- I am after Olympic Gold for ET Junkies- I only came in 7th last time for most postings-look up that thread in Archives.- what a hoot.

Apr 7, 2001
Shelley,

I did a search for, "Olympic Gold for ET Junkies" and the system didn't find that archived thread. Did I search for the wrong item?

Teri