Lusitania Murder on the Atlantic

M

Matthew Bird

Just watched this on Youtube. anyone else seen it?, what did you think of it.

May 27, 2007
Here Matt we talked about this special if it's the one which stars John Hannah, Lusitania-Murder On The Atlantic. Go back into the archives of the post and you'll see what I mean. I thought it was pretty good.
happy.gif
The Elevator story was bogus though it might of happened with the Crew Elevator or Lift that goes to the Post Room or cargo bay trapping the crew below or in the Elevator. Jim Kalafus could help me with that.

https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/discus/messages/10245/119840.html

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
I think this documentary is now retitled as "Lusitania: Terror At Sea" and is one of the better made stories of the tragedy although it could have been better.

The one thing I could not understand was why Kenneth Cranham, was chosen to play Captain Turner, when he did not look anything like the man. I know that resemblances are not easy to achieve but what really surprised me was that when Cranham was made-up to look like the Master of the ship, he strongly resembled Captain Daniel Dow, the former Captain of Lusitania from whom Turner took over. I wonder if the producers made an error while looking at old photographs?