Majestic's fittings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
Does anyone know where the Majestic's interior fittings ended up when she was converted to Caledonia and after that when she was scrapped? I have tried researching but was not able to find much information on this...

Yanchen Li

Mar 2, 2009
Several years ago I remember visiting the Ontario Science center with my parents. It was the first time I had gone and there and I immediately asked the person at the ticket booth if there were any Titanic films playing on in the building's massive IMAX theatre, to which he replied with a polite no.

The things is, I also remember seeing a poster while walking through the center's various hallways that showed a large ship, on it's bow were the letters MAJESTIC. I also remember walking into one of the exhibit rooms and seeing a very large propeller, about the height the entire room (2 stores) though I didn't care too much for it at the time.

Several years later, I now know what the MAJESTIC (II) was and I was wondering if anyone knows if the propeller I saw on that day did indeed belong to the Majestic or if it was simply just a random propeller hauled in by the OSC's work crew.

(As with any other threads I have created, if this topic was already discussed by other members of the forum, I apologize for the duplicate thread, I do not mean to cause unneeded cluttering of the forum's many threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.