Bingoladt311

Jul 22, 2010
Thank you for your help doing a papper on Mrs. Brown for my college homework. Every thing need to be truthful did not know that the movie was false.

Katie (340)

Sep 5, 2010
My mother believes she was a nanny on the titanic, because she feels close to it and the Titanic sunk the same day as her birthday. Today, I, a senior in high school, watched the movie for the first time. I saw Molly Brown being acted by Kathy Bates, and heard that she survived two shipwrecks. I felt something with her. Adding to my mothers beliefs, i learned that with reincarnation, the souls always find each other. So my mother and I would of crossed paths at one point or another. Reading this showed me that the day she got married, is the same date as my birthday. September first. Thank you so much for showing me my past. :]

shelly (560)

Feb 1, 2011
this has helped me learn more stuff for my report on molly brown so how wrote this article thanks....i think molly brown is a really grate woman

Andi

Feb 26, 1998
Thanks for the help on this. I'm doing a power point on her for school and this helped me a lot!

Libby 27

Apr 27, 2011
I am rapidly becoming obsessed with all things titanic and molly brown and thomas andrews are my fave hero's. Although i do like the captain as he was born on the same day as me! only 161 years before lol!

Merydrozdov

May 10, 2011
what else did she do besides survive the titanic??? im dressing up like her and doing a poster about her....i need more info about her childhood....

Angela (849)

Jun 14, 2011
Wow it's true what they say that movies never really portray the real people,never knew that Molly or shall I say Margaret was buried in the same cemetery my grandmother has been buried in, and I am in her presence every time I visit my grandmother!!! I agree with you Katie,I believe I was on the Titanic and have been reincarnated because I get choked up,and chilly when I even think of the Titanic... thank you for the article to the writer.

Kathy Dowsett

Jul 28, 2011
What an awesome story------I did not know she was involved with the feminist movement---what an amazing women---she was well ahead of her time!!!!! I love reading all I can about the Titanic!!!!Kathy Dowsett

voucher

Nov 13, 2011
The Babylonian Talmud maintains that names exert a mystical influence over their bearers, and a change of name is one of four actions that can avert an evil heavenly decree, that would lead to punishment after one's death. 

evie (1769)

Feb 18, 2013
Correction to the official Biography: The Cemetery of the Holy Rood is next door to Saint Brigid's R.C. Church on Post Avenue Westbury, NY