Mark Hippisley Australia

• Thread starter Mark Andrew Hippisley
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Andrew Hippisley

Just thought I would post this message and introduce myself.

I am a 30 yr old Military Police member with the Royal Australian Air Force. Currently I am stationed in Melbourne, Australia. I have been keenly interested in the Titanic for a very long time as the anniversary of the sinking occurs every year on my birthday, April 15th. So keep up the good work. Catch Ya later.

Dear Mark Andrew Hippisley,
Welcome to the board. It is nice to have someone of law enforcement here about.

Look forward to seeing your posts.

Maureen.

Inger Sheil

Hallo there, Mark - Good to see you here to swell the Aussie contingent. I'm from Sydney via London (or is that London via Sydney?), and I know at least one of the most remarkable of Titanic researchers who drops in here is a Melbournian.

So you share a birthday with the sinking of the Titanic and the death of Abraham Lincoln, eh?

Looking forward to your posts.

Regards,

Inger

Hi Mark!

Look forward to hearing from you! I'm new here as well and the best thing to do is get stuck in and have your say, it's amazing the stuff you discover and the folks too!

Happy Christmas!

Regards

Sam

R

Rolf Vonk

Hello Mark Andrew Hippisley,

Oeff what a long name!. Welcome on the message board. From our Dutch community we are looking forward to your messages.

Greetings Rollie
happy.gif

G'Day Mark, 15 April is the day tax returns are due here in the US of A. Count your blessings that you get a birthday.
wink.gif

I'm a 20 year retired Navy vet myself enjoying a normal life and a regular job where I get to go home every night. My travels in service have taken me to Melbourne, Perth and Sydney.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

M

Mark Andrew Hippisley

Gidday Mates,
To everyone who replied to my message it is greatly appreciated as I have never ever posted anything on the internet. This is for a couple of reasons. One is that I have never been connected to the internet and two is that I have always been apprehensive about these things. But now that the Air Force gives me an internet account I can "Cruise" sorry "Surf" the net. So now I am using the work computer. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and an even better New Year. I know I did, Santa brought me a brand new car well actually I had to do it myself but either way I got it. Anyway I have rambled on long enough. Hope to hear from everyone real soon and you can e-mail me anytime with anything.

M

Mark Andrew Hippisley

Thought I would add something else. Could anyone tell me what this Virtual Voyage is all about? Just curious.

Hippo

A

Andrew Rogers

Sorry mate, don't know anything about the Vitual Voyage, just wanted to say Hi from a fellow Aussie! All the way up here in sunny Sydney.
Bye for now,
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.