Mark S Zaid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark S Zaid

May 2, 2006
Not sure why I never signed up for this site before but glad to finally be here!

I am a Washington, D.C. attorney handling national security cases who is a long-time Titanic and early 20th century historic ocean liner enthusiast.

I first joined Titanic Historical Society in 1981 and was a member until approximately 1991. I was an original member of Titanic International, Inc. and served on its Board of Directors from approximately 1993-1995. I remain a member.

I collect Titanic (and related) postcards, sheet music, Carpathia medals and any legal items related to the disaster.

May 2, 2006
London
Hi Mark,

Welcome aboard! Good to hear that you collect Titanic memorabilia - me too! I think you'll like this site!

- Carla Velterop

J

Jeannine Kleinschmidt

Welcome, Mark! I'm you're neighbor, from a small town mid-way between Baltimore and DC. The great thing about this site is that you get to visit without that dang commute on 495!

Cheers!
Jeannine

Aug 29, 2000
Welcome Aboard Mark- good to see you here at last. I know you will bring much knowledge on many topics, and I look forward to your contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.