Mary Agatha Glynn

Gavin Bell

Dec 12, 1999
Does anybody out there know what became of Irish third class survivor Mary Agatha Glynn. All that I have managed to ascertain on her is that she returned to Ireland after the disaster and that she still has relatives living in Britain, but I have never been able to track them down. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks

Cameron

Apr 16, 2001
Dear Cameron,

Mary Agatha Glynn did not return to Ireland. As Mary Agatha Glynn O'Donoghue, she lived in Washington, DC, until her death on February 26, 1955. She died in Florida while visiting family.

Michael Findlay

Feb 20, 2005
RE: Mary Agatha Glynn
Survivor

Mary Glynn was a third class passenger who boarded the ship in Cobh. Miss Glynn came from the same village in Ireland as my late mother, Feakle, Co.Clare. Mary Glynn was a few years older than my mother, they did not each other personally, but the families knew of each other.

Whenever the subject of the Titanic came up, my mother always mentioned Mary Glynn.

MARY AGATHA GLYNN LIVED DOWN IN THE WASHINGTON, D.C. AREA, AND MY MOTHER TOLD ME THAT SHE HEARD SHE NEVER WENT ON A BOAT/SHIP AGAIN.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Clare,

Welcome to ET. I created a thread for your post and moved it here, where it's more appropriate and it will generate a better response.

Also, please refrain from typing in caps. It's considered shouting on the internet, which I'm sure you didn't mean to do.