Mary Agatha Glynn

margaret163

May 16, 2010
Thanks to my 11 year old grandaughter Madison she has found this sight myself and my cousin assumed she had died on board the ship. I am daughter of Clarence Glynn whose father was Patrick Glynn. They lived in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada as I do. The family came from Ireland

Pdavis

Jun 24, 2010
I am the niece of Mary Agatha Glynn. My father Thomas Glynn was her younger brother. When he came from Ireland in 1921 he lived with her and the family. When I was a young girl I was told not to ask Aunt Mary anything about the Titanic. Thank for posting her picture.

Tom Glynn

Jul 7, 2010
Hi, I am Thomas M. Glynn, born Dayton Ohio, 1938. I am the GGgrandson of Thomas M. Glynn, born 1840 In Ireland. ( Don't know where) He married Mary Ryan in 1850s and moved to the states in 1860. He bought a 168 acre farm in Sugar creeek Twp, Greene Co Ohio. I know he made several trips to Ireland but I am not sure about the dates. There was talk about a suvivor of a ship wreck but that is all I know. If I could get additional information about Mary and where she was born I would greatly appriciate it. Information about my family is very scarce, Thank you. Tom

Ann (2000)

Feb 10, 2014
Did you have a relative called Thomas Glynn living in Stoneybatter, Dublin in 945 ? His father was Frank McGlynn from Kildare? Ann

Ann (2000)

Feb 10, 2014
Was Mary related to a Thomas McGlynn from 19 Stoneybatter, Dublin, Ireland? And was his father Frank from Kildare ? Ann

Jack Naughton

Mar 16, 2015
Mary was my Great Great Grandfathers Cousin so in some way all of you that have commented we are all family/related

Robin Carrico

Mar 4, 2018
Any relation to the Carey's of County Clare? I have heard this story about Mary my entire life must be a connection my grandmother claimed her as her cousin

John Carey

Jan 19, 2020
Hi Robin

My name is John Carey and I’ve been told down through the years by my mother Mary Carey (Walsh) that Mary Glynn was a cousin. There seems to be a link to the parish of Killanena co Clare.
I’m now living in Cobh (Queenstown) Cork Ireland. I’d love to find more information on Mary.
John