Mary Agatha Glynn

margaret163

May 16, 2010
Thanks to my 11 year old grandaughter Madison she has found this sight myself and my cousin assumed she had died on board the ship. I am daughter of Clarence Glynn whose father was Patrick Glynn. They lived in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada as I do. The family came from Ireland

Pdavis

Jun 24, 2010
I am the niece of Mary Agatha Glynn. My father Thomas Glynn was her younger brother. When he came from Ireland in 1921 he lived with her and the family. When I was a young girl I was told not to ask Aunt Mary anything about the Titanic. Thank for posting her picture.

Tom Glynn

Jul 7, 2010
Hi, I am Thomas M. Glynn, born Dayton Ohio, 1938. I am the GGgrandson of Thomas M. Glynn, born 1840 In Ireland. ( Don't know where) He married Mary Ryan in 1850s and moved to the states in 1860. He bought a 168 acre farm in Sugar creeek Twp, Greene Co Ohio. I know he made several trips to Ireland but I am not sure about the dates. There was talk about a suvivor of a ship wreck but that is all I know. If I could get additional information about Mary and where she was born I would greatly appriciate it. Information about my family is very scarce, Thank you. Tom

Ann (2000)

Feb 10, 2014
Did you have a relative called Thomas Glynn living in Stoneybatter, Dublin in 945 ? His father was Frank McGlynn from Kildare? Ann

Ann (2000)

Feb 10, 2014
Was Mary related to a Thomas McGlynn from 19 Stoneybatter, Dublin, Ireland? And was his father Frank from Kildare ? Ann

Robin Carrico

Mar 4, 2018
Any relation to the Carey's of County Clare? I have heard this story about Mary my entire life must be a connection my grandmother claimed her as her cousin

John Carey

Sep 29, 2019
Hi Robin

My name is John Carey and I’ve been told down through the years by my mother Mary Carey (Walsh) that Mary Glynn was a cousin. There seems to be a link to the parish of Killanena co Clare.
I’m now living in Cobh (Queenstown) Cork Ireland. I’d love to find more information on Mary.
John

dizzydeb

Sep 28, 2020
Thanks to my 11 year old grandaughter Madison she has found this sight myself and my cousin assumed she had died on board the ship. I am daughter of Clarence Glynn whose father was Patrick Glynn. They lived in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada as I do. The family came from Ireland
Hi Margaret I have been researching Mary Glynn as she is connected to my Bridget Beatrice Philomena Freeman who is my 2nd cousins once removed..I have been told by other cousins that Mary was either an aunt or Gt Aunt of Bridget ( known as Beatrice).Would love to know more.My Email is [email protected]

I am the niece of Mary Agatha Glynn. My father Thomas Glynn was her younger brother. When he came from Ireland in 1921 he lived with her and the family. When I was a young girl I was told not to ask Aunt Mary anything about the Titanic. Thank for posting her picture.
I have been researching Mary Glynn as she is connected to my Bridget Beatrice Philomena Freeman who is my 2nd cousins once removed..I have been told by other cousins that Mary was either an aunt or Gt Aunt of Bridget ( known as Beatrice) and same thing was said not to talk to her about the Titanic!.I would love to be able to work out the connection. My email is [email protected]

miss mary agatha glynn is my great great aunt and im doing a project on the titanic so if anyone has any more info on her please contact me via email [email protected] thank you!
HI Conor I have been researching Mary Glynn as she is connected to my Bridget Beatrice Philomena Freeman who is my 2nd cousin once removed..I have been told by other cousins that Mary was either an aunt or Gt Aunt of Bridget ( known as Beatrice) my email is [email protected] i would love to be able to work out the connection to my Freemans.

Hi Robin

My name is John Carey and I’ve been told down through the years by my mother Mary Carey (Walsh) that Mary Glynn was a cousin. There seems to be a link to the parish of Killanena co Clare.
I’m now living in Cobh (Queenstown) Cork Ireland. I’d love to find more information on Mary.
John
Hi John I have been researching Mary Glynn as she is connected to my Bridget Beatrice Philomena Freeman who is my 2nd cousins once removed..I have been told by other cousins that Mary was either an aunt or Gt Aunt of Bridget ( known as Beatrice) I would love to find out how Mary is connected to my Freemans. My email is [email protected]

My grandmother from County Clare always told us this story and that Mary was her cousin
Hi Robin
I have been researching Mary Glynn as she is connected to my Bridget Beatrice Philomena Freeman who is my 2nd cousins once removed..I have been told by other cousins that Mary was either an aunt or Gt Aunt of Bridget ( known as Beatrice)What was your grandmothers name? My email is [email protected]

Mary was my Great Great Grandfathers Cousin so in some way all of you that have commented we are all family/related
I have been researching Mary Glynn as she is connected to my Bridget Beatrice Philomena Freeman who is my 2nd cousin once removed..I have been told by other cousins that Mary was either an aunt or Gt Aunt of Bridget ( known as Beatrice)would love to be able to work out the connection to my Freemans.I have a few Patrick Glynns and a sister of Beatrices mother Ellen Roddy married a Pat( Patsy) Glynn my email is [email protected]

Hi, I am Thomas M. Glynn, born Dayton Ohio, 1938. I am the GGgrandson of Thomas M. Glynn, born 1840 In Ireland. ( Don't know where) He married Mary Ryan in 1850s and moved to the states in 1860. He bought a 168 acre farm in Sugar creeek Twp, Greene Co Ohio. I know he made several trips to Ireland but I am not sure about the dates. There was talk about a suvivor of a ship wreck but that is all I know. If I could get additional information about Mary and where she was born I would greatly appriciate it. Information about my family is very scarce, Thank you. Tom
Hi Tom I have been researching Mary Glynn as she is connected to my Bridget Beatrice Philomena Freeman who is my 2nd cousins once removed..I have been told by other cousins that Mary was either an aunt or Gt Aunt of Bridget ( known as Beatrice).the information i have so far is that Mary was born 2nd July 1893 in Slieveanore,County Clare Ireland and died 26th February Saint Petersburg Pinellas Floride USA. I am trying to work out the connection to my Freemans. Beatrices Mother Ellen Roddy had a sister Kathleen who married a Patsy Glynn but dates arent right.