Mary Lines & Georgette Madill Photos

H

Holly Peterson

Hello! Does anyone know of any photos of these two young women? I'm interested in collecting photos of the children and teens on the Titanic. I don't publish them or anything I just put them in my scrapbook for fun, so if you're worried about legal matters or something you don't have to be? I would be looking for photos of them about the age they were on the Titanic. Thanks for any help!

Brian Ahern

Dec 19, 2002
There were photos of Georgette at various stages of her life on the now-defunct, much-lamented Gallery of Titanic Visages. The photos revealed a girl and woman who inclined towards corpulence even in youth, and was not likely to have ever been called a beauty (not that plumpness and beauty are mutually exclusive).

I can't recall if there were photos of Mary Lines....

H

Holly Peterson

Aww, too bad the Gallery of Titanic Visages is gone. I was really looking forward to finding a picture of her.

Mike Poirier

Dec 12, 1999
Hi Holly,

I gave a photo of Georgette to Phil Hind months ago, along with others, but he only put up a few so far. So you will see it soon, I hope.

Mike

H

Holly Peterson

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time, but I found a few passport photos of Mary Lines and Georgette Madill on a link provided by someone on one of these threads; I can't remember which one.