Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2005
This page I will post my art, and read peoples comments

94351.jpg

Feb 6, 2005
Thanks for the complements!

Each picture I made on the computer as for the outlines I used the pencil or line symbol.

Im 12 years old and hopeing to become an artist when Im older. ;)

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
Pencil and pen outline? That must have taken a lot of skill and time! I know, I've tried it before!
grin.gif

Why not start trying to use Photoshop, I've used it in school and the effects are stunning!

Ernie Luck

Nov 24, 2004
Well done Matthew, I like them a lot.

I was going to say "you have a talent there" but that sounds reminiscent of what Rose said to Jack in the movie.

B

Brian R Peterson

Ryan,

Yes White Star installed a Parisian Cafe on the Olympic during the 1913 refit, the one on my page however is the one on Titanic, I haven't finished the Olympic's yet - which is quite different.

Best Regards,

Brian

Oct 15, 2006
Brian, your work is wonderful. This give a real impression what would the real thing look like...I especially love the First Class Lounge, the green is really beautiful and it is my favourite Titanic room. Do you think that the scheme colours of the lounge would be the same on Titanic?

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, it is documented that the colors of the Lounge were the same as those on Olympic - there is debate as to the color of the furniture in the Smoke Room however, its is rumored that it was done in burgundy leather, while all depictions are shown with green leather as on Olympic.

Best Regards,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.