May 2006 Titanic Reappears

Feb 18, 2006
In truth I love this stuff and how crazy it can get. Frankly I'm waiting to see Zombies and/or Mermaids Party on Sunken Titanic.
The latest Weekly World News has it that Titanic didn't sink, at least not all the way to the bottom. She's just sort of bobbing up and down in the ocean, occassionally breaking the surface from time to time; this report came from Nevaumind, Newfoundland.

Mar 17, 2010
London
>She's just sort of bobbing up and down in the ocean, occassionally breaking the surface from time to time<

That's just crazy - didn't these people learn science?! If they had, they'd have realised that it wasn't possible. WWN is real funny though, so I'd better stop dissing them
happy.gif

Carla

PS. I agree with what Michael says about the 'My Heart Will Go On' song being played too often. I was in Malaysia a couple of weeks ago and they played that song about six times a day in the lounge - it got irritating after a while...

[Moderator's Note: This message and the one immediately above it, originally posted to a thread in a different subtopic, have been moved to this newly created thread in this newly created subtopic. MAB]