Member number 1316 on ET

T

Teri Lynn Milch

I'm with Lester Mitcham thereby noting the number of passengers onboard Titanic to the number of members Phil has here on ET - - But - - Phil has the crew coming aboard ET now and so that "famous" number is about to change.... (just like DiCaprio stated in Cameron's film while playing his card game. "Someone's life's about to change.")

Hey this is getting too weird, I'm outa here!

Sam Brannigan

Sam Brannigan

Lester

I agree with your figure of 1317..
Hence my "famous number" disclaimer at the start of the thread!!
Proud

In my opinion, your work is up there with Parks, David Brown and Mr Behe.
Please forgive me if you were tearing your hair out....at least the lovely Kate and the luscious Diane are now number crunchers!!

Kind regards

Sam

L

Lester Mitcham

Hi Sam,

Thank you for that. Good to hear that you also accept 1317.

Regards,
Lester

Kate Bortner

Kate Bortner

"Lovely" sounds so tame; can't I be "luscious" too?. . . Please "Charming Sam"????
Smile

-kate

Hi David,

Mystery member could be me, although I'm not exactly one hundred per cent sure?

Perhaps Mr Hind might be able to confirm whether my membership number is in actual fact, the famous 401. Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards to you all-Andrew Williams who resides not all that far away from the Port of Southampton.

Mark Chirnside

Mark Chirnside

Phil,

Another question:

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">Is there a count of who has the most messages - top ten? and who are therefore the top 'Titaniacs'?

Mark.

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Andrew,

A mystery member, eh?

We'll see how mysterious you really are....

I have a feeling you've been parading around this forum for awhile getting tempted each day to post. And now, here you are!!! How mysterious you've become, even over in the Port of South Hampton, which by the way, must be the lucky spot to live....

Phil,

Could we confirm whether our mystery member here is number 401???

Hi Mark!!!

That question of most popular member who has posted the most has come up in the past and Phil stated something to the effect of not having the numbers, but maybe since we're asking our King of the Hill to check once again, maybe he could kindly oblige us with some magic numbers. What dates are we talking about? I've only been posting here on ET for let's see, about two months, so I would only qualify for that time frame...

Teri

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

With my luck, I'd turn out to be member#666.
Proud

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Good one, Michael!!!

I'm smilin over here. Thanks, I needed that!
Proud

Mark Chirnside

Mark Chirnside

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">What dates are we talking about? I've only been posting here on ET for let's see, about two months, so I would only qualify for that time frame...

I hadn't really thought about the time frame. Perhaps the person who's averaged the most posts per day (but THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE to work out, I suspect)
Sad

I've been here since about November or December 2000.

Mark Chirnside

Mark Chirnside

Really! A double post when the issue has come up about who had the most! Now that looks deliberate - and it wasn't.

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">2{ARGGHH!!}

Sad

Encyclopedia Titanica

Encyclopedia Titanica

Philip Hind
Staff member
Frankly, I'd rather concentrate on the quality of posts rather than the quantity of them.

Mark Chirnside

Mark Chirnside

<FONT COLOR="ff0000">Frankly, I'd rather concentrate on the quality of posts rather than the quantity of them.

That would be hard to measure too. Would we use presentation, formatting, length, accuracy, punctuation?

Out of interest, I did a keyword search checking: text of messages, all topics, pages containing messages, names of authors.

This search is not 100% accurate and I noted several repeated posts, but nevertheless he results were surprising!

Michael H Standart: 594 pages!!
Mark Chirnside 84 pages
Teri Lynn Milch 62 pages
Philip Hind 53 pages

So, we have an amazing winner. Can't take the results as being accurate at all, but still...

How long have you been here, Mike?

Smile