Message Board Archives

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
I have moved a load of old threads to the archive section. Hopefully this will help with those annoying errors we've been having of late. You can still reply to messages in the archives but you can't create new discussions there.

Apr 7, 2001
Phil,

Are we hiding over here now? What a nice little corner!!

No seriously, I am looking for this thread to post to:

"Encyclopedia Titanica Message Board: Message Board Information: Just why I do what I do these crazy things?"

This is the old link that does not work now:

https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?5655/3190

Please could you assist me in finding where it is now located? I know that Michael Standart tried the link as well and he cannot get to it either.

Teri

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
What do you think I would do with a thread called "Just why do I do these crazy things?" other than something unpredictable!

Most of those Message Board Info threads were old and tired and they appealed to me directly to be retired to the sunny resort of "DunMoanin" aka the Message Board Archives.

Apr 7, 2001
Phil,

Hey I guess it makes sense to do something crazy with a thread like that! I am trying to get caught up with this Board and its members. I want to know what went on before I became a member. I have much to read Cap'n!

Josh,

Thanks Josh for the assistance. I looked there last night and didn't find that thread. I will look again now.

How did you find me here in this little ole tiny thread?

Teri

Joshua Gulch

Mar 31, 2001
Teri,
The archives are in alphabetical order, not chronological order like the rest of the board.

I know where everyone is...

*fades away*

Josh...

Apr 7, 2001
Josh,

Yes the archives are in order alphabetically, you genius you - - my what a smart chap you are! I'm impressed!

Scrounging every recess and thread, knows where everyone is... devilous

fade away..

Teri

W

WOODROW STEPHEN CRAWFORD

Who are we hiding from?

Does anyone have a spotlight? Or some " socket signals ? ", or maybe a tin of biscuits...... this water is quite cold.

HIDING UNDER MAILSACKS......

Woods.

Joshua Gulch

Mar 31, 2001
Kyrila!
You could build a bomb out of tofu and hummus! Careful with that!

Teri,
There's a thousand and one things you can do with a rotten banana.

Josh.

Joshua Gulch

Mar 31, 2001
Let us all adjurn to Teri's house to gape at her pair of rotten bananas, for they represent what is to become of us.

Fret not Sam! Have a banana. It's a bit past its prime, but still by all means edible.

Josh.

Apr 7, 2001
Okay, who else has a mind that is boggled here? There are plenty of rotten bananas in my refrigerator to go around for everyone to participate in the gorging of rotten food.

Josh, lead the federation!