Message Board Archives

• Thread starter Encyclopedia Titanica
  • Start date
T

Teri Lynn Milch

Okay then, shall we have a banana party at my house? Josh can bring his one thousand and two things....

Sam Brannigan

Sam Brannigan

From everyone else in the world:

The mind positively boggles.

!

Regards

Sam

J

Joshua Gulch

Let us all adjurn to Teri's house to gape at her pair of rotten bananas, for they represent what is to become of us.

Fret not Sam! Have a banana. It's a bit past its prime, but still by all means edible.

Josh.

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Okay, who else has a mind that is boggled here? There are plenty of rotten bananas in my refrigerator to go around for everyone to participate in the gorging of rotten food.

Josh, lead the federation!

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

Hmmmmm...if I want really rotten food, I'll buy lunch on my last ship when they serve liver or braised barf...ah...beef tips. Either one will make you seasick even when sitting solidly in drydock! Believe me. I know!!!

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Uh, okay Michael, we'll take your word for it! Barf tips in dry dock, not my idea of a divine meal to be had...

Teri

D

Dan Cherry

Teri,
also, never buy your meat out of the back of a truck whose driver nervously looks around and accepts only cash.

My tip of the day...

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Uh, sorry guys, got caught up in other things for a couple of days. Good tips - - but what about the canoe?

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Dan,

Did somebody open up the watertight doors or something? What such bloody fools!

Teri

L

LUIS HERNANDEZ

HI I AM A NEW COMER HERE. AND I HARDLY KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE. IF SOME COULD HELP ME OUT . THANKS.

L

LUIS HERNANDEZ

I AM THINKINK TO BECOME A BOARD MEMBER HER , I JUST HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE. SO I WAS LOOKING AT IT.