Message Board Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Luis! We are happy to meet all kinds of people here and you will find that it is the best Titanic site of all, especially if you want to know about the passengers and crew. Don't worry if your English is not perfect. Some of us are a bit rough too!

G'Day Luis, since you've managed tp post in a section that requires registration, then you are already a member. Welcome aboard!

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Jason D. Tiller

Hi Luis!

Welcome aboard! This is a wonderful site for anything and everything Titanic!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Philip Hind,

I just wanted to say that I am very happy with with the ET Guestbook Archives, how you've arranged them chronologically by date. They were very easy to access.

The next item up for bid is the "Introduce Yourself" subjects. Those are arranged alphabetically on the left, and on the right, one has to scroll down the list to find a recent date. There is a problem; No one knows the year of those entries. They are only listed as 11/24, not 11/24/01.

Now if I have this all wrong or there is some trick to this, please advise. It won't be the first time I've been called "dumb blonde" even though I have brown hair.
mad.gif

Sincerely,

Teri

Tracy Smith

I'd like it better if the Introduce Yourself thread would have the most recent posts come to the top as is the way on other threads. Like Teri said, it is a pain in the butt to scroll down looking for the most recent posts.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Out of consideration for the Tracy's butt
wink.gif
I have set the Introduce Yourself thread to add new additions to the top. I have also delved into the program's innards to reconfigure the date so it shows the year on subtopic pages.

For my next trick...

Phil,

Just checked out the Introduce Yourself category. You are such a miracle worker! It looks great, the dates look great, and the most recent entry is at the top. You get an A+ for your efforts.

Thank You Phil for making the changes.

OH, I also got the email notification of the newest entry to the category from Hildo Thiel so that work wonderfully as well.

Sincerely,

Teri

Meestah Hind,
I'm just curious, but why doesn't the "Introduce Yourself" folder have a "Create New Conversation" option available?

Josh.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
No idea why that happened. Fixed now.

By the way are there any any Spanish speakers (or more specifically, writers) in the building, if so please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.