Message Board Technical Issues

• Thread starter Encyclopedia Titanica
  • Start date
T

Teri Lynn Milch

Geoff,

Take me along with you to Ireland. I need to speak to Senan about some matters! My skinny frame can be stowed away in your trunk, no one will know...

Your comment of Mr. Hind was BAD, bad boy Geoff!

Teri

Encyclopedia Titanica

Encyclopedia Titanica

Philip Hind
Staff member
Just so there is no confusion, my trip to India was for WORK, not pleasure. I attach a photo of one of the high level meetings I held.

Ah, wrong picture. Not quite Princess Diana is it?!

Geoff, have a great time in Ireland. Don't let Senan lead you astray. Buy him a pint from me.

Phil

Editor, traveller and spoiler of women.

Phillip Gowan

Phillip Gowan

RIP
Phil,
I've always heard that the Taj Mahal is the only tomb in the world with a men's room. Can you verify? I've also heard that it has jade stalls with "OUT OF ORDER" spelled out in rubies.

PG

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Hey Phil!

This picture does not look like "work."

Is there something I'm missing here?!!

Teri

G

Geoff Whitfield

You can't fool me Hind - that's Brighton! I've sat on that very wall. Is that Cook behind you - the one with the veil?

J

Jan C. Nielsen

Wow, I'm impressed -- Taj Mahal Titanica. Why don't you post this picture on the main page Phil? We need to get more input from South and East Asia on this board.

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

If the meeting was at the Taj Mahal, I hope his Phil's party walked in. Otherwise, he'd need a Oujii Board. The current 'residents', having been dead for several centuries aren't especially gabby. (And if they are, I won't hang around long enough to find out how!!!!)
Lame

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Encyclopedia Titanica

Encyclopedia Titanica

Philip Hind
Staff member
You sussed me Geoff, but take my advice, never take a ride with Cook, his sense of direction isn't what it used to be.

Sam Brannigan

Sam Brannigan

Captain Pryall was right! He DID see EJ in Baltimore after the disaster, and now he's been captured on the lookout for more Balti....is that Elvis I see in the grassy knoll behind?

Happy

Regards

Sam

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

Well at least the car is clean.

Ahhh...where does the Cookster stash the cobra? (Hay, he's gotta motivate payment of the fare somehow!)

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

P

Pat Cook

Man, you leave town for 4 days and come back only to find you've been photographed and posted! Actually, I got that car mainly because the hat came with it (that's where I keep my cobra, by the way). And I wouldn't have HAD the accident were it not for Hind chattering on (as the English have a way of doing - what ARE crumpets, anyway?!)) and next thing I knew, I was dodging Elvis running from behind the knoll and...well, how come nobody took HIS picture???

yr hmbl nd obdnt svnt,
Sahib Cook and his snake

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Hey Guys excuse me for interupting here but I am so confused now - - is that really Pat Sahib Cook or not? It's okay to call me uh, gullible. That's my nickname off the Board.

If this is indeed Mr. Cook then I am glad to see yet another member's picture.

Teri

P

Pat Cook

'Fraid Mssr. Hind et al were pulling your leg a bit, Teri. However, if ye are strong of stomach and staunch of nerve, for a gander at said mug you can go to: www.brokersys.com/~patcook

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Sahib Cook

T

Teri Lynn Milch

Dear Mr. Sahib Cook!

Okay well at least I'm not going crazy over here.
Crazy
Thanks for informing me of the truth.
Happy

I never thought about the different types of writers one could be. A very different perspective you've presented there on your site. I like that. I know that I have been accepted from the General Public as a writer but not from the researcher's point of view because of the fact that reincarnation has always been a subject of controversy, and with good reason. And you know what? I sincerely and honestly don't blame them for their viewpoint. I would venture to guess that they view my work as some sort of fiction, rather than non-fiction, is what I have labeled my work.

No matter who accepts my writings (published in web form only, at this point in time) I would probably categorize myself as more of a provocative writer than anything else, since I am up late on many nights drinking or not drinking, and always getting "writer's thoughts" at oddball times during work, showers, car drives, family gatherings, reading, etc. etc. It doesn't matter where I am or who I'm with, if I have a "writer's thought" I must run to the nearest pen and paper to jot my thoughts down, otherwise they may be forgotten forever.

I know there are more learned and educated writers than myself out there, but I truly enjoy writing and find it quite healing to the mind. It can also put things into perspective for me. The only catch to being a writer that I often find difficult is keeping up with the thoughts that come trailing in at such a fast rate I cannot keep up with them.

P.S. Notice I stated I call myself a writer, not a researcher, although sometimes I conduct research to confirm some things.

Nice writing to you.

Sincerely,

Teri Milch