Michael Grey was Another NZ guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael Re Grey

High there!
I've just discovered this site recently It looks the best I've seen good to know there are a few New Zealanders out there! I'm from Hamilton yep I'm landlocked but I have an intense interest in ships I even had a great uncle serve on the HMNZS Leander in WWII. Titanic is what got me interested in everything. I have read heaps of titanic books and currently I am going to be making another Titanic model. I look forward to participate and to get to know you all.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Michael,

Welcome aboard! This is the best site for all things Titanic, so you've come to the right place.
It's good to hear from you and I look forward to your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

K

Kelly Beth Vogelsong

Hey Michael,

I was a member to the site previously and wandered away for a while, caught up in other things. Just got back on and it's still the best place for any Titanic information or questions you might need or have!!!

Great to see you!

L8r~

KB

M

Michael Re Grey

Thanks for all the responses guy's I appreciate the welcome warm and friendly Totally first class!!

K

Kelly Beth Vogelsong

Which leads me to my next question, Michael. I noticed in your first post you said you were starting a new Titanic model. How many Titanic models have you built?

L8r~

KB

M

Martin Renner

Hi Michael! What's with all these Kiwis, haha?
happy.gif
Glad to have you with us! -Remmy from Auckland (BTW I have a lot of friends in Hamilton.. lovely place!)

J

John Meeks

That's it! Enough !

What is it with all these Antipodean infiltrators?

It's simply too much...I've noticed more than one Australian bursting in here too. Can't the moderators do something about it...?

(Seriously, guys - welcome aboard...!)

The Dreaded Pom

John M

Status
Not open for further replies.