Jan 16, 2011
I'm Elisabeth Navratil (Bouillon), granddaughter of Michel Navratil, author of "Les Enfants du Titanic", the story of Michel and his two sons on the Titanic: first edition, 1982, 2. version by Hachette Livre, 1998 (Survivors, english version, O'Brian Press, Dublin) and I'm preparing a 3. version. There are some importants errors in your articles about Michel Senior, Junior, and Edmond but this place is to short for my corrections!

Jan 13, 2019
Hello Elizabeth,
I may have an item that belonged to your Grandfather Michel Navratil.
I would really like to know if it was his, could you please call me on 33 633656069 or email me.
I live in Belleville Sur Saone France.
Thank you
Lynette Averous

Apr 29, 2011
Dear Ms. Navratil, I was just looking an information about uncle of my mother-in-law- Mr. Navrath (it could be hungarian form of Slovak name Navratil). His parents lived in Nitra, Slovakia and for many years they believed he died on Titanic. He travelled a lot accross Europe before Titanic´s accident and they had only few information about him. Don´t you know if Michel Navratil had a younger sister Aurelia ? Having found the list of victims from Titanic I was surprised to find a person with very similar name born on the same place... Monika Kopecka, Trnava, Slovakia [email protected]