Midlands UK Titanic New Meeting Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diana handley

Is any one out there interested in a new meeting of Titanic minded people.
After talking to several people in the Midlands about Titanic and looking for some type of meeting and finding none.
I thought I would try to arrange a meeting for like minded people about Titanic
If you are interested please get in contact telling me area where you live.
This is to make the meeting central to every who wishes to come.

Ernie Luck

Nov 24, 2004
Hi Diana

I would try and get that thread title amended. A New Meeting grope!! - you'll get arrested
grin.gif

M

michelle rowlett

Diana perhaps there is more poeple than we thought in the Midlands, just hope there is no gropers among them! ha ha

D

diana handley

Thank you Ernie
for pointing out the spelling error.....but it sure did draw attention to the notice

D

diana handley

Hi Ian
Im in Telford not far up the road.Im waiting to see how many are intrested.That way i can work out where the meeting should be.I will try to get a central point for all that have to travel

D

diana handley

Hi Michelle
Here is a new thread for the Titanic. Was there any gropers aboard ? HE HE HE

M

michelle rowlett

I have not come accross any so far Diana but im sure we would spot them a mile off he he, good luck with the new thread, keep us posted as to how its going.

Dec 29, 2006
Witney
Just a thought, but I am co-owner of a 70 ft narrow boat that sometimes visits the Midlands area. It could be used for a summer meeting or cruise, though considerable planning would obviously be necessary, and those attending would have to have some appreciation of the idiosyncracies of traditional wooden craft.

Nov 15, 2006
I have only just found this topic. I live in the Midlands, just outside Wolverhampton. In 2001 I staged a Titanic show in Walsall at the Town Hall. It was a good day and many came along.

Mar 28, 2002
Living in Gormless Gornal, home of the 2002 Great Gornal Quake. I only noticed the other day that my chimney has been displaced by about an inch and is teetering. Can you claim for quake damage five years after the event?

Status
Not open for further replies.