Millvina has passed away

Jun 16, 2003
I still can't believe Millvina's gone. She was such a dear friend. I once said to her, 'If I'd met you back in the 1930s I think we'd have been great mates.' 'But we are!' she replied warmly.

I'd certainly like to think so.

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
quote:

I once said to her, 'If I'd met you back in the 1930s I think we'd have been great mates.' 'But we are!' she replied warmly.

And that sums up why those of us who were fortunate to have met her have such great feelings for her, and fondest remembrances.

"Good night, Great Lady".

"Rest in Peace, Millvina"​

Reactions: 1 user
Jun 10, 1999
I rest at ease knowing that Ms. Dean's ash will rest eternal at Titanic's last long. & lat., as did Frankie Goldsmith at his time of final rest.

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Titty

Jan 15, 2011
I send my condolences to the relatives of Millvina and Bertram. They were wonderful people who lived happy lives. May their legacy live on forever.

E

emmett

to all posters lets all strive to keep the memories
of millvina an all those beautiful souls alive eternally

Ernie Luck

Nov 24, 2004
On the QM2 last week, the Captain told a funny story about Millvina Dean - probably relates to her 1997 voyage on the QE2; hope it has'nt been told before. Apparently Millvina turned up at the cocktail party without her invitation card and was initially refused admittance. "But I was on the Titanic!" said Millvena. "That was a White Star line ship" said the receptionist. "Well I was rescued by the Carpathia and that was a Cunard ship" was the prompt response from Millvina. I'm sure she got in.