Milton Long

Jason D. Tiller

Unfortunately due to copyrights and other issues, I'm not permitted to post the photo of Milton C. Long.

Sorry guys, I was hoping to post it for you.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jason D. Tiller

Hi Adam,

After doing an internet search, I haven't been able to find a website that has a photo of Milton. As Andrew mentioned, he appears in the A&E video though.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jason, thanks for going out of your way and doing the search. I have tried to search google, with no good results. One of these days I am buying the a&e series.
Adam

Jason D. Tiller

Thanks Brandon.

Adam,

You're welcome. I also did a search through Google along with Yahoo and MSN, but I couldn't find a thing. If you'd like, I can try photocopying it and I'll send it to you and Brandon.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Ben Holme

Hi Adam,

I did come across a site which included a good Milton Long photo (with Karen Kamuda signature) and, considering it a good find, I immediately added it to my favourites. Unfortunately, a "file not found" error message appears whenever I now attempt to access the link. If you type in "Milton Clyde Long" in the yahoo search engine you'll see a link to "Thelma (MacDonald) Carabetta" which I believe includes the pic. Thankfully I had the presence of mind then to print out the image before the site disappeared into the ether!

Good luck,
Ben

Jason D. Tiller

Hi Trevor,

That's the photo I was referring to in my last post in this thread. Thanks for posting the link, I wasn't aware that the THS had uploaded the image of Milton Long.

I have a photo of his grave, which I will be adding to his biography soon.

Hi Jason,

Your very welcome, I'm glad I could be of help. I read in a different thread Jack Thayer wrote the Longs requesting a photo of Milton.It makes me wonder if he ever received one, and if so, if it still exists.

I've looked, and this is the only photo I could find of the man