Moody's Final Scene in James Cameron's 'Titanic'

Bruce Moody

Feb 8, 2018
I know this has been asked a lot, but we don't know the whereabouts of Officer Moody before the ship went down, correct? From Officer Lowe's testimony that seems to be the last anyone saw of him.

I was rewatching James Cameron's film 'Titanic' (mainly the sinking scenes and after, searching out for officers or historical facts that I knew) and, right before Jack's friend Fabrizio gets crushed by the first falling funnel, Offcier Moody is seen clinging to one of the collapsible lifeboats. At least, I'm nearly positive it's him because the only other officer that looked midly similar was Lowe, and he was already sent off on a boat.

Anybody have any other testimonies or interviews of people that may indicate where Officer Moody had been seen last?

Thank you!!
Fascinating to read all this! I wish I could add to it, but I'm afraid many of the first-hand accounts of the events of that night are lost. Other than the testimony of Mr. Samuel Hemming and a few other published asides, the cause of death passed down through the family is that JP "drowned", probably first succumbing to hypothermia.