Mrs Candee

J

Jaques

Does anyone have any idea as to what Mrs. Candee's cabin was?
Hugh Woolner mentions it in his testimony but never says the number.
I know it is either on C D or E deck, but the exact number I'm not sure of.
( You'd think Col. Gracie would have remembered)

Apr 16, 2001
My fellow researchers and I have determined that Mrs. Candee was on E-deck but we do not know which cabin she occupied.

Michael Findlay

J

Jaques

Maybe she was the woman in E23 mentioned by James McGough in his affadavit.

daniel

Feb 23, 2011
It might, slightly be possible that Mrs Candee was the woman in E23. Mr McGough does not give a detailed description of her, simply stating that there was a "lady" in E23. Besides Mrs Candee there are 3 other likely possibilities, so therefore it is hard to judge whether she was in this cabin.

Daniel Rosenshine.

mark

Apr 18, 2012
missouri
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT MRS. CANDEE'S LIVING FAMILY TODAY? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. PLEASE HELP EMAIL ME OR REPLY HERE, I PREFER AN EMAIL. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!
MARK

Code:
MARK125689@AOL.COM

M

Mark Bray

To everyone,
Sorry about the caps. I do not want anyone to think I am yelling.

Mark

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
Has anyone read the account on the Pellegrino website? There seems to be too much dialogue for it to be a written account. What does anyone else think?
Mike

Apr 26, 2005
I certainly think it's legitimate, because Pellegrino mentions the newspaper/magazine it was taken from and the date of the publication. So I guess everyone could verify with the magazine (if still existing) and ask a copy of the account.

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
Actually Charles. If you read the way Pellegrino words it, the first paragraph ( which is separate from the lengthier account ) came from "Sealed Orders". The second part according to him he claims came from a relative in which she supposedly wrote a longer, more "detailed" account. That is the one I am questioning. If you go back and read it, you will see what I mean.