Music on TITANICcameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caroline Chavez

What made m like the movie Titanic was the BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, TOUCHING, DEPRESSING, and LOVING music!! Personally i am very found of James Horner. The music on the movie Titanic is absolutly beautiful. My favorite song on the Titanic will have to by HYMN TO THE SEA. They never played this song all in one peice but they broke it up all threw-out the movie. At the very end of Titanic after Rose is lying down in her bed(dead). The camera takes us down to the Titanic and it transforms into how it looked like in 1912. While Rose walks in wearing a beautiful dress everyone greats her, the musicisians, the third class, the first class, and of course second. She walks up the stairs to great her jack one last time, the music on that scene is beautiful. Makes me want to watch the movie all over again, the feeling of that part of the movie, it is just outstanding(my opinion here) Thank you
-Caroline
happy.gif

C

Cassie Lougheed

Hyme to the Sea is my favourite too. I also enjoy "Rose", "Unable To Stay, Unwilling to Leave", and "A Life So Changed".

Then from the Back To Titanic soundtrack I love "The Portrait", "Come Josephine in my Flying Machine" (despite the cheesy dialouge) and Nearer My God To Thee.

The music was my favourite thing about the movie, along with the costumes. I own both sountracks and they are quite wonderful.

Jul 12, 2003
Philip and Dave...are you typing whatever your fingers want or is this a secret code we need to figure out (lol)?

Jul 29, 2001
Well, Philip's is definitely a solvable code, Deborah.

I'm still scratching my head over Dave's at the moment - haven't cracked it yet!

bob

A

Alicia Windsor

Hmm... Could Dave's mean "Good times, Hind Old Man!" My 1912 wireless lingo is a bit rusty.
happy.gif

C

Caroline Chavez

lol, now i feel as if this Thread is just a cool little conversation about CODES!!! lol back to MUSIC. Thank you Cassie, i agree with you 100%! Wow i just can't explain how beautiful that music is. hummm. Best i have ever herd in any movie(hehe). PLEASE keep posting opinions about the music on the movie Titanic! Thank you!
-Caroline :)

Jamie Bryant

Aug 30, 2003
My favourites are the ones that remind us to remember Titanic as a beautiful achievement of man. These include Southampton, Take Her To Sea..., Rose, Hard a Starboard, Alexander's Ragtime Band

Nov 9, 2002
Hey,
Titanic Soundtrack music is my favorite! Yes Caroline the part when she reunites is awesome!!!!! It also always makes me want to watch it again!

Sahand

C

Caroline Chavez

Wow cool you guys. I am glad that there are people out there that also enjoy good music such as the music that is on the Titanic. Keep posting!

-Caroline
happy.gif

Jun 8, 2003
My God this soundtrack is totally amazing. I Love Titanic suite on the second CD and a Building Panic, and death of titanic ALWAYS makes me cry i think they picked the right guy to write the score for the film and in memory of the titanic

C

Caroline Chavez

Im so excited to hear that Maria i am really glad that you guys enjoyed that CD just as much as I do!

C

Cassie Lacey

Hey all

when i used to live at my mums The Portrait was the tune that i was most well known for. Her friends would ask me to play it at parties and at concerts for the orchestra but i would like to have the music books and i don't know where to get them

cassie

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
For the soundtrack, I prefer Distant Memories and Southampton.

About the tracks on the sinking (Hard a starboard and Death of Titanic), it made so much noise on my home theatre system that my neighbours once dropped in to complain! (I live in an apartment!)

Although I like the real 1912 music too.

Nov 9, 2002
Hey all,
Im posting again because I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK. Its usually the only cd youll ever find in my cd player and i love playing the songs on the piano. I have to say my favorite part of any of the songs is in an ocean of memories from the time 4:25 to 5:20! I just listened to it to find it lol. Its so pretty. I love sisels voice. Its funny because people at school make me do it all the time. Funny thing is im a baritone in choir! lol. TAKE CARE!

AHH AHHH AHHHHHHHH (sisel)

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
I can imitate Sisel pretty well too, I did it once as I was chosen to sing a song for my class, but unfortunately I was booed as no one appreciates these kind of music in my school.

Unfortunately I am in the school's National Cadet Corps, that means I yell commands more than I sing!
smile.gif

Jun 8, 2003
Titanic score ***love*** - I love the song Never An Absolution its so haunting, and Death of Titanic is frightening and Hard to starboard really shows the panis that night.

I think my friends would kill me if i attempted to imitae Sisel and i can sing AT ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.