Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cátia Lamy

Hello everyone!

I will probably be arrested after this message
happy.gif
but here it goes:

Is anyone able to make cd's copies? Well if anyone does and as titles relating with the Titanic please email me to:

[email protected]

Note:
I already have these ones - Titanic and Back to Titanic (James Cameron OST), Titanic music as played on the fateful voyage and music inspired by the titanic.

Thanks,
Cátia L

E

Emily Bisignano

ATTENTION EVERYONE:
There is an awesome CD out there with songs from the movie on it. It's called "Back to Titanic Original Music Composed by James Horner." I recommmend this CD to anyone because it literally sweeps you back to Titanic and I admit that I had to choke back tears listening to it. It has a ragtime song on it too which all you ragtime fans will just love
happy.gif
The music is simply enchanting. A TITANIC FREAK'S MUST BUY!!!!!!!

May 8, 2001
Another great CD is "Raise The Titanic." The music is absolutely beautiful and inspiring. Great driving music on a lonely mountain road in the sunset. Colleen

Joshua Gulch

Mar 31, 2001
I'm particularly fond of the soundtrack to the Titanic musical. It's fun! Didn't win a Tony Award for nothin', y'know!

Josh.

Jan 31, 2001
I own several Titanic-related CD's, including "A Romantic Tribute to the Titanic" and "Film Hits From 'Titanic'." I recommend both; especially the first one. This music can truly calm one's nerves after a long, grueling day!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Pat Cook

Apr 26, 2000
Dear Shelly,

Tickled to hear this. I literally was moved to tears on hearing the mournful "Flowers on the Sea" sung at the end of this broadcast. In fact, during a repeat showing, of which I only caught the last half, I made sure to stick in a videotape, mainly to record that beautiful melody and lyric.

Fondly yours, as always,
Cook

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I also own several Titanic CD's such as "And The Band Played On" and "Film Hits From Titanic". Both are great CD'S.

Brandon: I've never heard of "A Romantic Tribute to the Titanic", it sounds interesting. Is it a recent CD?

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jan 31, 2001
Jason,

I've never heard of "And The Band Played On"; that sounds interesting as well!

I believe "A Romantic Tribute to the Titanic" came out in 1998; I don't have it handy at the moment, but as soon as I get to it I'll check the date. I purchased it at a Hallmark store.

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Brandon,

"And The Band Played On" came out in 1997. It is a collection of music by the musicians that were on White Star Line ships, including the Titanic and it's performed by I Salonisti. I purchased it at a music store, so you should still be able to find it.

Thanks for the info on your CD! I'll have a look for it.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jan 31, 2001
Jason,

The CD did indeed come out in 1998.

"And The Band Played On" sounds really great; I'll keep my eyes peeled for it.

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Jan 31, 2001
No problem. I'll post if I find it; I'm going to do some searching at a few local music stores over the weekend.

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Status
Not open for further replies.