MY ART COLLECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Doyle

Jul 30, 2002
Jees Greg...I think of myself as a fair artist but I would love to be able to draw ships like that. Maybe your the next Ken Marschel! Great Job and an impressive show of your great talent. Keep em comming!

Apr 23, 2002
Cleaning out my room today I came across this watercolour painting I did many moons ago - Hope you like it:

(Sadly the picture has been edited out as it was oversize, not conforming to ET image posting guidelines. Please contact forum moderator if further explanation is required. FN)

John Hemmert

Oct 16, 2002
Greg,

VERY nice site! Excellent work! And the watercolor has a neat "impressionist" kind of flair to it.

Many thanks!
John.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Greg,

That's a terrific watercolour!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Apr 23, 2002
I had been recently drawing interior views of Titanic's 1st class cabins for Daniel but at the mo they are under lock and key.
happy.gif

Jan 31, 2001
That sounds very interesting, Greg. Your drawing skills combined with Daniel's very extensive knowledge of the cabins will no doubt create some incredible results. I look forward to seeing some of these renderings once they are revealed.

K

Kelly Beth Vogelsong

Very impressive, Greg. Are you going to put up the interior views of 1st class on Titanic when they are finished?

Apr 23, 2002
They are at a halt at the moment and Ive not been drawing for some time now. I should get back int oit as you can get out of practice and its best to keep the drawings coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.