My book beginning to make some progress opinions on what you think how my book will be

N

Nathan Lee Casteel

Hello everyone my book is beginning to make some progress here. I am writing about all of the History and the recent Trip that I just made to a Museum and I am also talking about how that I am keeping the Memory of the Titanic alive today and finally I am writing about how Robert Ballard Discovered the Titanic wreck in my own words.

Share your opinions thanks

Nathan

Have a great night

Apr 22, 2012
Those are some good ideas, Nathan. Could we perhaps hear a small exert? Have you come up with a title for the book yet?

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

N

Nathan Lee Casteel

Hello Brandon yes I have come up with a title for the book and that is "The History And The Discovery Of The R.M.S. Titanic"

Please people share your opinions about this book

Cheers Everyone

Nathan

Dec 8, 2000
Hello Nathan,

I would offer an opinion on your book, except that I can't because I haven't read it yet - because it doesn't exist yet.
happy.gif
However, you might want to reconsider using The History and the Discovery of the RMS Titanic as your book's title, as it's very similar to the title of the Ballard/Archbold book Discovery Of The Titanic or Trumbore's Discovering the Titanic, etc. As the publisher usually comes up with the title, it's a lot more important for you as the author to focus on developing the book's content anyway.

Also, did you realise that this is the fifth thread you've started about your book-in-progress in the past five months?

quote:

When starting a new discussion...

- Always choose the right topic for your message. Let the editor know if there is no suitable topic or use "General Titanica".

- Never post identical messages under different topics.

- Check to make sure that you are not duplicating an existing discussion.
The first few times you were new to ET, but you've been here long enough now to know a bit better than that. In future could you please post updates on your book to one of your existing threads in this Book forum? This would also make it easier for others who are interested in what you're doing to respond in the one place.

If you're interested, you could also start a 'Nathan Lee Casteel' thread in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum. That's an excellent place to let other people here know what you're up to, and tell a bit more about you, your interests in Titanic and your ideas.

Cheers,
Fiona​

N

Nathan Lee Casteel

Actually you know the title is "The History And The Discovery Of The R.M.S. Titanic" It has no contact with any of Robert Ballard's Titanic books.

Peace

Nathan

Jan 5, 2001
Hi Nathan!

Respectfully, Fiona advised you to think about it because the title was 'similar.' She did not say it was the same. Often a publisher would reassign a title if they felt an original unsuitable.

Best regards,

Mark.