My first attempt at making a mosaic

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Hi y'all!

After an hour and messing up multiple times, I sort of made a mosaic from some 2003 NOAA footage
Remains of A-Deck.png

path of the submersible:
1620302712277.png

It sucks, but I think its super cool :)

Reactions: 5 users
Nov 14, 2005
thank you Icy!

I made another one after two hours, the C-Deck Second Class promenade windows are on the lower left, and the main deck is B-Deck, portside. (NOAA 2003)
View attachment 76549
Good job. I've seen these done by professionals that weren't any better. One minor suggestion you might try if interested. There are lots of free stitching programs out there you can try. Some work better than others if your not already using one. They take the harder work out of balancing the shades. Anyway good job.

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Good job. I've seen these done by professionals that weren't any better. One minor suggestion you might try if interested. There are lots of free stitching programs out there you can try. Some work better than others if your not already using one. They take the harder work out of balancing the shades. Anyway good job.
thanks Steven!
I used paint haha
I will check this out :)

Nov 14, 2005
thanks Steven!
I used paint haha
I will check this out :)
I've used MS Paint a lot. Not the friendliest program to use but it does work. A lot of your digital cameras have stitching programs included. My Canon has one in the software bundle. So you might have one in your house already if you guys have a digital camera other than a smartphone. Cheers.

Reactions: 1 user