My name is Amy Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Burton

Feb 17, 2005
Hello, my name is Amy Burton. I am 18 years old and i am doing a project on the titanic and i know some stuff too. I have read titanic books since i was 5. If you would like to get to know me better we can always e-mail.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Amy,

Welcome aboard! This is the best place to discuss anything and everything to do with Titanic.

For your project, are you focusing on something specific on the ship or just the Titanic in general?

Amy Burton

Feb 17, 2005
Thanks for the welcome Jason and my project is just the Titanic in general like the story about how she was made and the dates on when she was launched and sailed and the mosted important part... how she sank. and how the Carpathia picked up lifeboats and brought them to New York and how ships from Halifax(my city) brought some of the dead bodies from the Titanic.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
You're welcome, Amy.

It's always great to see another young person such as yourself, that's interested in Titanic and doing a project on it.

Halifax is a beautiful city and it has a very strong connection to Titanic, which you're probably already aware of. There are plenty of related sites to visit. I visited Halifax a few years ago (I'm from Toronto) and just fell in love with it. Plus, the people are so friendly and very laidback.

All the best with your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.