News My Titanic book is now a Kindle ebook on Amazon.com

John Nolan

Mar 16, 2012
My book, In Search of Great Uncle Pat: Titanic Survivor, is now in the Kindle store on Amazon.com. It's the story of my great uncle, Patrick O'Keefe of Waterford, Ireland, who survived by swimming to Collapsible B, or "the raft" as he called it. The book was originally published in 2001, and I have updated it slightly to note the passing of other family members involved in my story. I have also added a photo of Pat's daughter Margaret that was not included in the original edition, which is now officially out of print.

ashleerose76

Apr 25, 2012
Hi John, I have sent you a pm. I think somehow or other that we might be related. I am in the process of starting to do the family tree. My grandmothers name was Ursula monica nolan.

My book, In Search of Great Uncle Pat: Titanic Survivor, is now in the Kindle store on Amazon.com. It's the story of my great uncle, Patrick O'Keefe of Waterford, Ireland, who survived by swimming to Collapsible B, or "the raft" as he called it. The book was originally published in 2001, and I have updated it slightly to note the passing of other family members involved in my story. I have also added a photo of Pat's daughter Margaret that was not included in the original edition, which is now officially out of print.