1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with the value

Discussion in 'Items that require identification authenticity and' started by jdhoffman, Dec 7, 2017.

1. jdhoffman

jdhoffman Member

I hope someone can help me, I have a copy of the 1912 Memorial Edition of the Sinking of the Titanic that belonged to Mrs. C.C.Jones. Charles Cresson Jones perished on the Titanic, his body was recovered #80. He worked for the Colgate family as Estate manager. His wife Ida moved to Lake Crystal MN.the book has been signed on the fly leaf To Mrs C.C.Jones Lake Crystal. Any ideas on what I should insure this for would help

2. Kyle Naber

Kyle Naber Member

All I can tell you for sure is that you have something very valuable! Hopefully someone else can give you some more information, but DO NOT give it up for cheap!

Martin Tyne likes this.
  3. jdhoffman

jdhoffman Member

Thank you, we have had this for probably 20 years, I have found out a lot about C.C. Jones since then. Can you tell me if the author of the book gave copies to the survivors or families of those that died?