Need to locate decals for 1:570 Titanic

Andrew R.

Mar 12, 2019
upload_2019-3-12_0-47-3.png

1:570 Scale Decals

I found this on the Rivet Counter site regarding Bruce Beveridge's decal set for the Revell 1/570 kit:
..."Bruce has fabricated a complete set of decals for the 1:570 Titanic model that include the missing bow anchor well, grate and catwalks. In addition the kit includes door, windows, lifeboat grab ropes, lifeboat gunwales, funnel grating, and correct fore and aft Grand Staircase skylight covers to name a few. From what we have heard from customers, they were -VERY- satisfied with these decals, and went a long way to making the 1:570 look more accurate than the `out-of-the-box' version."
does anyone know if the decal set is still available? it would make my current project more accurate. thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Last edited:

Andrew R.

Mar 12, 2019
I am new to your site and would really appreciate anyone with advice on upgrading a 1/570 Revell Titanic. In particular, I need to locate window decals or the means by which to make them. I am stalled on this project and have a set of Tom's PE for the kit. I have recently gottten back into model building and am interested in super-detailing this kit and setting in a lighted diorama for my brother's upcoming birthday. Thanks for your help.

Jack Raby

Jan 10, 2019
I'm afraid they aren't available anymore. As far as I know Mr Bruce Beveridge is now a consultant for the Chinese Romandisea Titanic project.